· As a Part of the Accounts Payable team, this position is responsible for various AP Production Processes, AP Customer contact, Involvement in project work with a focus on continuous improvement, Verification of Invoices, Managing Payments, Managing of Invoice Rejections, Meet Month End Deadlines, Working with IT, SCM, Plant, Controller on Error Resolutions, Customer relations. Ability to work effectively with other team members and internal as well as external customers. Demonstrate key competencies such as drive for results, taking ownership, problem solving skills, creativity and innovation, ethical awareness
· Oracle Invoice processing within agreed SLA’s
· Knowledge of US and Canada invoice processing and Taxes.
· Support customer queries from Generic Mail Box are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
· Adhering and ensuring the SLA s with respect to targets assigned
· Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
· Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested
· Involvement in ad-hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and automation
· 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/Contracts per SLA (Service Level Agreement) deadlinesBasic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
· Basic qualification B.Com/MBA Finance or M.Com
· At least 3 years’ experience in AP P to P is essential.
· Oracle & KOFAX 170 Mark-view experience essential
· Customer focus essential
· Strong team player
· Training and process improvement experience essential.
· Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
· Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
· Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
· Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
· Knowledge of accounting principles essential
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
· Also should have good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift ( Preferably Night Shift
· Ability to work effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
· Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
· Pro-active customer service approach essential
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.